Old December 1st 06, 04:02 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default how space is a monopole Space is not a vacuum but Dirac's sea of positrons and that is gravity itself

Timothy Golden BandTechnology.com wrote:

I've spent a little bit of time reviewing the Dirac Sea. It's a bit
confusing how to get from its abstract supposition to the actuality of
the positron and still see it the way that it was conceived. Is this a
sea of electron-positron pairs? No, I suppose not; that would be more
the modern quantum view. A sea of negative energy... It's quite
confusing which the electron is and which the positron is and if they
are particle or continuum. Now that the positron is admitted actual
existence and it is admitted to anihillate with the electron I am fully
confused.

Apparently the Cosmos we view and observe is two things in one. It is
the mass and matter as one entity and this mass and matter are bits and
pieces of the last six electrons of the Atom Totality. So when you see
a star or galaxy or planet you are seeing a tiny piece of the last 6
electrons of the Atom Totality. The other entity is Space and this
space is the Dirac Sea of Positrons. Space is not a vacuum and not some
empty receptacle.

Apparently, electrons when they float around the nucleus of an atom
need a medium in which those electrons can float. And that medium is
the antiparticle energy of the electrons acting as one entity.

This positron Space is not to be thought of as a vial or tube of
positrons. It is to be thought of as a physical entity of just pure
energy with a magnetic moment that corresponds to the force of gravity
for any mass embedded in that space region.

In his book Directions in Physics, Dirac tells us how stable a monopole
should be. And it should be very stable. In that sense, although it
needs very much more elaboration, if we view the Cosmic Space as a
monopole of Dirac's Sea of Positrons, would that tell us why these
positrons do not encounter electrons of the "ordinary cosmos" and thus
annihilate in matter to antimatter contact? Is there something about
the stability of a Cosmic Monopole that annihilation is rare or seldom
to happen? Perhaps annihilation occurs when there is intense gravity
such as quasars? When you bend space so much that you cause a leak in
the monopole and positrons materialize and annihilate with ordinary
matter. I do not know and is a topic for future investigation.

from http://www.answers.com/topic/dirac-sea I see:
"In relativistic quantum mechanics, the completely filled, negative
energy electron state that comprises a vacuum. If a negative energy
electron is promoted to a positive energy state, the hole is perceived
as a positron."

This implies an inversion of what you are claiming. I am looking for
something similar and here Dirac simply is getting electrons for free.
The special places are where the electron isn't.
These are positrons. I need to stew on this for a while.

You've done a nice job of holding up your argument. Some shy away and
fade out but you are owning your argument and you deserve credit for

Only because I have an Atom Totality theory which can further the idea
of Dirac Sea. If I never had the Atom Totality I would have bypassed
and skipped over the Dirac Sea.

that. I can't say that I adopt your model but am happy to admit that
some of it may be helpful for my own. That is what we should all be
doing here. Scavenging and composting, exploring and building. I am
trying to play with what looks like a gravity/thermodynamic
construction of a simplex oscillator on a thread titled The Unity
Problem. But getting charge into it is pushing toward something like a
Dirac Sea. If a point particle excludes a space of radius 'a' about
itself what has it excluded? Perhaps the motion of such a particle
plows through space. This sort of impedance could set up some standing
waves, particularly for a particle oscillator. Such damping appears to
be acceptable under the delta emitter since it is already an endlessly
active source. Anyhow, your Dirac Sea model is a little bit akin to
this and this thought comes from yours. Thanks.

-Tim

I have too many plates of science all a cooking that I cannot stew over
someone elses problems-- Unity problem (whatever that is).

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium