Old December 1st 06, 03:42 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default if Dirac had the Atom Totality Space is not a vacuum but Dirac's sea of positrons

John C. Polasek wrote:
(snipped)

Dirac deduced a sea of electrons simply from the minus sign in the
total energy equation. He did very little with it.

John Polasek

You meant to say "sea of positrons". But it was a major contribution to
physics even if Dirac never ran with it. It laid the foundation for
Andersen to find the positron and it laid the foundation for what will
be the revolutionary understanding of what SPACE really is and what
gravity really is.

The trouble that Dirac had, in which he could not run with his Sea of
Positrons is that he never had the idea the universe itself is one big
atom. If Dirac had the Atom Totality instead of the Big Bang. Dirac
would then have revised the Maxwell Equations (probably even better
than what I am doing and much quicker than I am capable of doing). And
Dirac would have unified gravity with EM better than I. I say better
than I because Dirac was so much more immersed in Quantum Mechanics
with his own Dirac Equation that he would have a much easier time of
putting it together with Atom Totality.

And another issue. Monopoles. Dirac spent a huge amount of his time on
monopoles. Most physicists during Dirac and after Dirac are befuddled
as to why he spent so much time on monopoles. These lesser scientists
were befuddled because they do not understand that a giant of science
knows what is important and which these lesser scientists view as
exotic or remote. The key to monopoles is that it clears up Maxwell
Equations, gravity, and quantum mechanics. So unless you solve
monopoles, most of physics will be muddy.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium