Old August 3rd 05, 01:59 AM
Sam Wormley

Alexander Avtanski wrote:
Ducky wrote:

Hi

I will be getting my first telescope soon. It will be an Orion
SkyQuest XT8 Dobsonian. I have ordered a shorty+ barlow in addition to
the included eyepieces. I’m thinking this telescope might also be
useful for casual terrestrial observations as I have a very nice view
from my terrace. A refractor is probably the best solution for this,
but I am not planning to get one anytime soon. So, I was wondering, is
there any usable solution to get an upright image in this telescope?

Regards

Athle

There is this handy invertor that might help:

http://tinyurl.com/awzkz

- Alex

P.S. (: tsiser t'ndluoc, yrroS

Whee--That will help with extra oxygen to the retina too!