Old June 18th 05, 04:35 PM
Herb Schaltegger

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:04:58 -0500, Scott Lowther wrote
(in article ):

"Giving aid and comfort to the enemy" used to be a crime.

I regret that fooling with my killfile let me see a post by Lowther,
but . . .

Going to war under knowingly false pretenses, wasting 1,700+ soldiers'
lives and about $300 billion, doubling the domestic price of fuel and
strangling the economy due to energy prices and federal deficits should
easily qualify as "high crimes and misdemeanors" under any reasonable
definition.

Don't bother to reply, Lowther - I won't see it and I already hear your
Bush-apologist, war-mongering rhetoric clanging in my eardums. Denial
ain't just a river in Egypt, you know.

--
Herb Schaltegger, GPG Key ID: BBF6FC1C
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759