Old August 14th 18, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

Double-A wrote in
:

Now 79F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 94F. Wind NE
at 7 mph. Humidity 41%.

Cooked my dinner of beets and potatoes early, so I won't have to cook
it later when the apartment is hot.

Did some checking on Mt Hood Pond, which is within walking distance of
my apartment. It currently is reserved for fishermen under 18, but as
of September 1st, it will be open for everybody! They will stock it
with 400 legal sized trout and 50 large trout on Sept. 15th. Two more
stocking again in October. All I need now is a pioneer fishing
license, which will only cost a buck or two, but will have to go
downtown Portland to get it, and to find my fishing pole! Bait is
allowed, but the best bait is something that looks like the brown
pellets they feed those fish at the hatchery.

Isn't the 90s hot for the area? When I worked in Portland I started in
October and by the time spring rolled around I was remote only and lived on
the south end of the Puget Sound. They complained when it hit the mid 80s
there.

Just curious.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am the only HOPE of the astrological community." - Edmo misspells the
word "dope" again.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/