Old November 21st 14, 02:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Lockheed says makes breakthrough on fusion energy project

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:00:34 AM UTC+13, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Jeff Findley wrote:

In article ,
says...
WIth self-replicating machine systems, and robot swarms, we don't need to wait 50 years, and we're not limited to 28x today's industrial level. We can have anything we like TODAY!

No, we can't have "anything we like TODAY!" because you're a nutter who
doesn't understand that your imagination is running away with you. That
is, unless someone, somewhere, has actually figured out how to make a
completely self replicating machine. But I'm guessing you don't have a
cite for that, do you?

Of course he does, Jeff. He probably has plans for just such a thing,
but you have to send him $5 million before he'll talk to you about it.

snicker

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

Jeff clearly isn't aware of my current financial situation.

http://www.naturalgasasia.com/exxon-...s-in-indonesia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP6pBS6uptE