Old March 12th 12, 09:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The nuclear power sky is falling...

On Mar 12, 1:43*pm, (Wayne Throop) wrote:
: Brad Guth
: Fred likes others to pretend everything is just fine and dandy

Yet you claim he's spereading "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt".
Now you're claiming the exact opposite. *Make up your mind.

: , just like the upper cast of Zionist Jews told their lower caste to
: trust whatever Hitler was doing because, in the end the Zionist
: religion and their satanic policies would get to dominate Earth
: regardless of the warlord(s) in charge.

Well, OK, so you don't *have* a mind, just basal galglia and reflexive
word torrents. *But shouldn't there be *some* consistrency in your rants?

Or at least come up with some fresh word salad someday.

If you only like the bad guys, especially if they're Semites, then
noting I or anyone else has to say can possibly change your closed
mindset.

BTW; we don't see you or those of your family living anywhere
downwind or downstream from any nuclear or even a coal fired power
plant, or even near heavy industry. Why is that?

Why don't you tell us how those pesky carcinogens and radiation of
various kinds are not accumulative and have absolutely no genetic
impact whatsoever?

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#