Old July 4th 03, 01:11 PM
Mysak

Default searching lower FM band transmitters

Hi
I'm trying to find some radio transmitter in lower FM band (lower than 88
MHz), which is 1000 - 2000 km from Prague, Czech Republic (it corresponds to
Spain or Portugal, western France, Scandinavia, Greece, Russia, etc.). I
these ages when mostly higher FM band is used in Europe the best chance of
course is in Russia, Ukraine, or other countries of one-time-USSR region,
maybe even in Bulgaria, Romania, etc.
Reason why I'm searching is meteors' tracks are reflecting signals from
transmitters which U normally cannot receive, but U can receive these echos
(and U can count them). For this case I need some very strong transmitter
(at least 10 - 50 kW or better stronger).
If U have a tip for me, just contact me, or send me the positions of
transmitters (place or better its latitude and longitude), its frequency and
its power (in kW).
In case U R experienced in this kind of observations, please help. We are
new

Mysak