Old September 11th 06, 12:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

wrote in message
ups.com...

aren't you the guy who thinks there should be a colony on venus? now
that's
crazy!

Why is it cracy? There are only a limited amount of living space on
this planet Earth. At the rate earth's population is growing, we
should set our sight into Venus or Mars. Our scientists today should
be studying these planets to see how we can make it liveable for human
beings.

welp in the case of venus... all i can say is "good luck". maybe brad guth
can come up with a tinfoil theory about how it could be possible. or perhaps
he has already. i'm going to have to pull a few strings and get it squashed
if he has. i am , after all.......... THE RUSEMASTER!!!