Old May 21st 05, 01:54 AM

Jim Davis wrote:
wrote:

That is your right, but believe me, I am serious. That's how
*intense* my drive to explore really is. Perhaps you simply
can't understand, but that's the way it is for me.

chuckle

Your drive is so intense you just can't wait for someone else to do
the heavy lifting so you can explore space, right?

Jim Davis

Actually, I'm *not* waiting for anyone else to do the heavy lifting.
But in case you haven't noticed, space travel is *expensive*. It will
be a while before my group has the funds necessary to get started.
However, we *are* accumulating funds toward that end.

I have to wonder why you're so dismissive of someone who seeks to
explore. Maybe you feel you're hopelessly stuck on this planet, so even
the *idea* of anyone else leaving angers you. "Misery loves company,"
as they say.