Old October 4th 17, 01:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Is Elon Musk ready for the straitjacket ?

Davoud:
Will there be flying electric cars?

Paul Schlyter:
No. If it flies then it's an airplane of some kind, not a car.

There you go painting things black and white again. What would it be
when it's driving down the road? You could as well say "No. If it
drives on the road then it's a car of some kind, not an airplane." To
avoid that semantic problem we have the expression "flying car."

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm