Old May 18th 17, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 12:44:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool again,and partly cloudy.Light breeze.Very cool sleeping.I'm drinking hot soup in the middle of May. Still using walker,and staying close to Anaheim Plaza.It has everything .Just opened a store called "Five Below" it is a higher price Dollar Store. Will check it out latter today. It could give Walmart some competition. TreBert

Over a foot of new snow at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood this morning! Should make for great spring skying through June! Here in Gresham it is currently 63F, scatted clouds, no chance of rain, wind out of the northwest at 4 mph. But we are starting on a warming trend that should lead to some 90F days later next week!

Kim is talking about coming to my apartment to cook for me!

Double-A