Old May 6th 17, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:31:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 2:30:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 2:49:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Lots of bikes here.bike lanes and hook ups .84 and sunny .Feel kind on down.However won a Chinese prize at the Senior Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is 3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into a Hawaii volcano. He told me that is just movie reality. Go figure Trebert

A friend Hoo? Hoo's on first?

Currently 81F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Was 83F yesterday and stayed sunny all day. But today there are some clouds, and a sudden shower hit with big drops just as I was coming over on the bus. But it had stopped by the time I got off the bus.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. But the Chinese Garden Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat sheet to help her pass the DMV eye exam.

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at night.Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She is not going to be driving for a long time anyway. No money for a car. But she want it for ID.

Some puffed rice sheets soaked in corn sugar that Kim gave me set off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't sure if I was going to die from the pain, or from the overdoses of aspirin I was taking to deal with it! But what choice? Today the pain is gone and no ill effects except for a slightly swollen jaw! I'll have to be careful what I eat for a while until the infection clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library today! Will soon have farm fresh vegetables again!

Double-A