Old November 2nd 03, 08:18 PM
mike ring

Default Aurora animation

.. Once you click on
the static image in the link given, you have to wait for the 16 frames
in the gif to load before the animation will run (this is around 700kb
and so takes about 3 min over a dial up) I have a had a lot of hits
since I posted so there could be a bandwidth issue. Probably the best
idea is to try again. Anyone else had a problem?

Excellent - I was never in with a prayer of seeing anything (((
Possibly the problem is that you put static images on the front page; as
an old hand ! I clicked on the link and went away while it loaded.

On returning I saw the still frames and thought I only had to click to
run, then it started downloading, but my browser told me the images were

If this is it, perhaps a word of explanation would help that the start
images are just links; the animations are worth the wait, but people
might go away if they think it's broken

mike r