Old September 4th 03, 04:00 AM
Llanzlan Klazmon The 15th

"John Cheak" wrote in
:

I'm thinking about purchasing this scope from Heartland. Here is what
they say about it:
This Telescope makes it easy! It has 675X magnification, 80mm
objective diameter, huge 900mm focal length and a 6x30 viewfinder. You
also get Meade' s Autostar computer with handheld controller and
one-touch Go To command. Comes with 4mm, 12-1/2mm and 25mm eyepieces,
3X Barlow lens, aluminum tripod and bonus Meade Electronic Eyepiece
that lets you view images on your TV. I can't find any info on Meades
site. Is this a good starter scope that I won't out grow to quick. TIA

John

This is a joke right?

Llanzlan