Old March 25th 11, 11:40 PM posted to sci.space.tech
Sylvia Else[_2_]

Default NASA "Can Crush" Test Will Aid Future Rocket Design

On 25/03/2011 1:53 PM, Jeff Findley wrote:

In , lid

says...

On 24/03/2011 8:18 AM, Jeff Findley wrote:

NASA "Can Crush" Test Will Aid Future Rocket Design

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall...es/2011/H-M11-

057.html

Watching (listening to really) the live video of this right now. Very

interesting.

Jeff

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/news/news/releases/2011/H-M11-057.html

As I was working yesterday, I had a web browser window showing the test

live yesterday. It was very interesting to see. My boss didn't mind

(much) since test validation of CAE models is something our customers do

with our software, so it was business related. :-)

I used a similar line of reasoning to explain all the beer cans on my desk.

Sylvia.