Old June 14th 09, 12:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
namekuseijin[_2_]

Default JAXA "KAGUYA"(SELENE), the big flop and still nothing Apollo

BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:19 pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's darkness -
7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat

Pat, you silly old out of context kind of guy. Are you now admitting
that you are a certified liar? Because your bogus statements have
clearly nailed that coffin shut.

that article could've been penned by you.