Old June 13th 09, 04:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,misc.education,misc.education.science
Hagar

Default JAXA "KAGUYA"(SELENE), the big flop and still nothing Apollo

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Alan Erskine wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but Brad's right about the Moon's
darkness - 7% albido - about as dark as asphalt or coal.

Which is odd, as a few months back he was saying it was _highly_
reflective and made of frozen salt water.
That's when I first realized where the Nazi fixation was coming from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

Pat

GuthBall doesn't need Wikipedia articles for his Nazi infatuation, he can
that stuff right out of his ass ... along with his misguided Moon
conceptions
and his "dirigible in the upper Venusuian atmosphere habitat" bull****.