Old February 21st 07, 12:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Almost done

I've been working on the4 bottem disk of the rockerbox mounth for B8, I had
ground out some high lamps and stuff, yesterday evening I sprayed it with no
wind until it was all covered. Today I sat it on a upsidedown big plant pot
in the sun and it's been curing all day. I think one or two more sprays will
get it done. Once it's fully sanded and cured, come next month I'll order
the 24inch x 24inch sheet of ebonay star that's in an ad in S&T and when it
gets here it'll go down on top of the sprayed area and then the rest of the
rockerbox will be repaired and built back up and then repainted and once
it's done, they B8's OTA will have some work done on it and maybe by
June/July or Aug. it'll be ready to use again.

They say this weekend will be clear and warmer, hmmm I think I need to oil
the old wheels of the Nitro Express (Radio Flyer Wagon) and see if I can
afix B10 onto it for a haul up to the corner.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info