Old February 17th 07, 12:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.support.depression,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.penpals
humble life

Default can****elardseeboo the spamming trailer trash drunken bum

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
canseeyouthefawkingpedophileatheistdumbarsed****el ardthedrunkenbum with the
cheezy plastic kmart telescope wrote:
i am a ****elard sock puppet feel fawking sorry for me because
i am a self pity cripple fawking hard ****ed drunken arsehole that got
dishonourably discharged i am a kiddie porn snuff flix pervert i
am a homo and i breed felching gerbils at my gerbil farm on the antelope
valley white trash trailer park dump at 470 20th st w rosamond ca 93560
23 ph 661 256 2175 for reservations i eat my own ****e i will go
to my church of eternity in hell i am a fawking ****e arsed coward the
world will be better off when i am fawking dead because i am a drunken bum
that leaches off government i have a seventy iq i am missing a good
portion of my brain because my mum dropped me on my head when i was a baby
and there is too much lead and copper in my water here at the trailer
trash park for dead beat drunken bum losers feel sorry for me the fawking
useless ****elard i am a fawking blinkered barmy tosser with a bad drinking
problem i am lonely because i reek like a recently abandoned mortuary
come visit me at my famous reacharound gerbil farm in rosamond

and be my pen pal email me at
i will give you a reach around if you will let me eat your ****e

research addictive behaviour then diagnose yourself