Old February 10th 07, 05:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Mark F.

Default Hi Scab****e the drunken kiddie porn pedophile coward

AAHH yahh
Peace and love bro......

"Hoots" wrote in message
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article Nq9zh.2637$Yn4.1065@trnddc03,
"Mark F." wrote:
Two weeks ago I was eating my own stinking ****e on my way home from a
gerbil felching contest in Bishop. I looked left at a Fagamond off ramp
where i saw the Get your prefelched frozen gerbils here sign
a little way off the freeway. Is that where you set up? at your home
address in the antelope valley white trash trailer park dump at 470
20th st w rosamond ca 93560 23 ph 661 256 2175 and what is a
prefelched frozen gerbil is it like a live squirming gerbil that
you crammed up your arsehole then ****e it out after it died while you
jizzed then you licked it and quick froze it covered in ****e then
resold it at a discount for future use should i thaw it out
before stuffing it up my distended arsehole or should i ram it up
there while your stinking ****e on it is still half frozen but kind
of squishy and greesy and smells like a rotting fawking corpse

what do you recommend dennis bishop you are the expert and your
reputation for being the best gerbil felcher and most cowardly drunk
and dishonourably discharged pill popping fawking pedophile bum in
antelope valley is well known throughout these fawking parts

It's nice when we all get together like this and shoot the **** (so to
speak).

So, what did he recommend?