Old May 1st 07, 09:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Davoud[_1_]

Default Anyone suffering from contrails?

Andrew Smallshaw wrote:

I live near Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) Airport, but
that's not my problem. The problem is military jets -- combat air
patrols -- guarding Mid-Atlantic region, especially Washington DC, I
suppose, against another 9/11 event. The problem frequently occurs very
late in the afternoon and it seems that the air is very calm at the
altitude at which they are flying. The contrails dissipate ever so
slowly and by the time darkness comes and I am ready to observe they
have dissolved into a think haze before what might have been a very
good sky.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com