Old July 23rd 03, 07:34 PM
Steve

Default Spacecraft Films.

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:30:41 +0100, "Doug Ellison"
wrote:

My STS109 DVD just doesnt work ( either on PC or on either of two dvd
players )- but ZERO response from them. I REALLY REALLY wanted their
venture to work - but I'm not giving them another $ / £ till I hear news.

Doug

Sorry to hear that. Keep getting on to 'em.

I had a reply today from Terri Nowlan who is the Office Manager. Apparently
STS-110 will be completed in Autumn. He apologized for the delay. Guess
they're just busy, bitten off more than they can chew.

--
Steve.