Old February 15th 05, 11:17 PM
Rand Simberg

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:09:05 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

: : Watch it Rhonda, you're dealing with a space Lothario here. ;-)
:
: Somehow I thought he might be a guy in a wheelchair that I'd regret having
: cyber-jausted with, had I ever actually met him. Your version of him just
: makes me want to grab another lance, so to speak.

: Sorry, Eric.

: I know you'll be disappointed, but please keep your hands off my
: lance-- you're not my type, in countless ways.

Your powers of observation are no doubt as confused as your delusions of
grandeur, as you confuse a lance with a penknife.

I'm very glad that you've got no information on which to support such
a statement.