Old May 2nd 19, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Coal Fired Power Plants

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 11:23:10 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Here is a summary of the of the World's Coal Fired Power Plants, active and
planned for construction. It is time for the Liberal Lefty Doomsday Loons
to pull their respective noggins out of their rectums and realize that the
US contribution to their dreaded Global Warming with CO2 emissions is a
fraction of a percent.
Good God, you brainwashed people are really stupid

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Once again, Hagar, you present a document that you have not verified, choosing instead to present it here as though it were god's truth.

If you really believe that the US only has 15 coal plants, as claimed on that paper, well, I've got a bridge for sale that you might be interested in buying.

Here you go...

https://www.carbonbrief.org/mapped-w...l-power-plants

Go ahead, zoom in on the USA and count them for yourself. Sure a lot of coal plants are closing here, or are scheduled to close, but there are still a LOT of them around. Oh, and that graph on the left with the orange lines, you can use the drop-down menu and pick the country of your choice to see the coal output of each nation. Sure, China is the biggest consumer of coal in the world, by far, but the USA is second on the list, considering that coal provided 27.4% of the USA's total power in 2018, as per Wiki...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_p..._United_States

Here is a handy-dandy list of the over 600 exiting coal plants in the USA today...

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.ph..._United_States

Just who is the brainwashed and stupid one here?

Coal needs to go, not just here, but worldwide... but not in our lifetimes, no, it just ain't gonna happen. It won't happen on my 1-month-old grandson's life, either.

And you need to verify your sources because from where I am sitting you get it wrong in most of your posts...