Old May 1st 19, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Coal Fired Power Plants

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 11:23:10 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Here is a summary of the of the World's Coal Fired Power Plants, active and
planned for construction. It is time for the Liberal Lefty Doomsday Loons
to pull their respective noggins out of their rectums and realize that the
US contribution to their dreaded Global Warming with CO2 emissions is a
fraction of a percent.
Good God, you brainwashed people are really stupid

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Smoke from burning cheap coal gives lung cancer to children.GOPrerslijke Trump think nothing about the health of humankind.They worry only about their wealth.My company M&M paid more taxes $$$$$ than Trump who has not paid any income tax.He does not have to worry The GOP Godfather sees to it.Bert Now you know why USA is in the red by 23 trillion $$$$$$$.Gopers will blame it on democrats .Call me a commie,but they take no blame. Bert