Old September 22nd 18, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default There are Atoms as Big as Neutron Stars

On Saturday, September 22, 2018 at 2:19:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
This will become reality when we find proton a neutron stars revolving around each other in a magnetic field.They are held together not by gluons,but by their mutual attraction and their great force of mutual gravity. Very far out thinking,but that thinking I am noted for.I am always one step ahead of Google. All my life I have tried hard to add my thoughts while reading stuff by the imperial thinkers.Yes in Oct. I will give a talk at U C in Fullerton if I can get a hearing add so I can answer questions Bert

Proton stars would blow up immediately!

Double-A