Old October 30th 03, 04:24 PM
Bill McClain

Default reprint of Clerke's HISTORY OF ASTRONOMY

In P0aob.17449$5c2.6282@okepread03, ""mark d. doiron" " wrote:

or perhaps it will all be online in the public domain (after this amount of
time, copyright should be a non-issue, right?).

Actually, I wanted to OCR this and put it online, but the proofreading burden
would have been just too much for me. All those tiny Victorian footnotes. It
may happen someday, though.

I've made CURIOSITIES OF THE SKY by Garrett Serviss available online for free
as well as in print, and donated the text to Project Gutenberg. I'm planning
the same treatment for four more Serviss books.

See http://csky.sattre-press.com/

-Bill
--
Sattre Press History of Astronomy