Old January 6th 14, 06:51 PM
JAAKKO KURHI JAAKKO KURHI is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Guth[_2_] View Post
On 1/4/2014 10:23 AM, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:

There is reasonable doubt about what nuclear binding energy is and
where it comes from. The logical source is gravity, where the pull force
would replace the binding action. But this scientifically confirmed
weak force is no match to nuclear energy. Hence, there has to be a
better way to make nuclear binding energy from the pull force of
gravity. Here is a solution, the force of gravity when applied to
molecular matter is calculated from mass and the distance between two
objects. However, the available nuclear energy has to be viewed from a
different perspective. In molecular matter, nucleuses of atoms are
separated by clouds of electrons, creating distance between nucleuses
in the molecule. On the other hand, the nucleus of a single atom has
no space between mass components. Hence, the pull force within the
nucleus system can be exponentially higher, equaling energy required
to split the nucleus of an atom to its component parts. Therefore,
gravity would be the source for nuclear binding force in the nucleus and
equal to the level of obtained nuclear energy.
Jaakko Kurhi

Except that we can put all the helium atoms of our universe together and
there would be hardly if any binding force to speak of. So, what
exactly is gravity(?), especially when helium doesn't bind with anything
(not even with itself unless it is being artificially contained)

Aether seems to defy all the known laws of physics, because it is
absolutely everywhere and everything else has to displace aether, making
this invisible and undetectable aether a push rather than a pulling force.
Except that we can put all the helium atoms of our universe together and
there would be hardly if any binding force to speak of. So, what
exactly is gravity(?), especially when helium doesn't bind with anything
(not even with itself unless it is being artificially contained)

Dear Brad Guth, you may have misunderstood the subject of this post.
I am talking about a much smaller entity than a helium atom, in this case it can be a nuclear of the helium atom.
To be more exact the question is, is it a binding energy or is it a binding force that binds the nuclear of the atom together.
For example, Is it nuclear energy or the pull of gravity that can be equal to nuclear energy
when the force of gravity works within the structure having no space in between objects.
Jaakko Kurhi

Last edited by JAAKKO KURHI : January 6th 14 at 06:53 PM.