Old January 24th 11, 03:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
[email protected]

Default Breakdown of funding for ISS by international partners

On Jan 24, 9:32*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
" wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:59 am, David Spain wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:

Well, given all the trouble with the toilet, that will probably look
like this:
http://www.podsix.com/loot/zerogtoilet.jpg

Does it also softly play a Strauss waltz in the background?

;-)

Dave

I think the US should offer the ISS to its international partners if
they dont want it or deorbit it.

We cant afford any more federal boondogles.that produce no science and
nasa now tells the taxpayer its job is operations not science

They are cutting my social security future benefits because I an 54 in
a few days. cuts will be to anyone less than 55. souurce meet the
press sunday........

And, as usual, Bobbert has it wrong. *The Deficit Commission has
*PROPOSED* such cuts.

If Bobbert believes this is actually being enacted into law, he should
CITE THE BILL CONTAINING IT.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine- Hide quoted text -

I know it hasnt passed YET, but its coming.

The tea party ran on cuttinmg spending. and honestly I know its
necessary.

But with congress bought sand paid for by special interest