Old August 15th 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Default Moon Mosaic 13.08.08

Hi Jens - great mosaic! - this must have taken a lot of time to make!
Thank you for sharing.

Your English is very good. Much better than any of my second languages.
My French friend for example just cringes at my American accent!!

cheers - Rod

Post Note: Please put the word ASTRO in front of your posts. For
example ASTRO:Moon Mosaic

This may reach more people on this Newsgroup.

Jens Averbeck wrote:
Hi,

Tested my new Phillips SPC900 on my Vixen NP-R114S (with Dual-Axis Drive).

Total of 17 avi Files with 512 Images each, Processed thru Registax 4
with 80% Qualtiy and Gradient Alignment. Not Sharpenend
Mosaic put together with Imerge.
Mosaic sharpened with Registax4.

Hope you Like it, and sorry for my poor English.

Regards
Jens