Old May 6th 08, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Micro Wormholes Fit

They go well with my concave convex theory Like two horns
connected. Each horn coming out of a blackhole connecting itself to
another black hole. Reality is all black holes are interconnected by a
worm hole tubes (try membrane),and this fits well with string theory.
I take worm holes very seriously. Best to think of Einstein's field
equations. Every thing in the universe is interconnected(Some of all
histories Feynman),and worm holes have the most powerful connection.*
Only with a worm hole can Treb and I get close. Bert