Old August 15th 07, 02:22 AM posted to sci.engr.lighting,sci.astro.amateur
Jay[_4_]

Default interior style to writer

" of control over us, there were
other attempts---which would have required a vote---which tried to roll
out a National ID Card.

* "Project L.U.C.I.D.", by Texe Marrs, 1996, ISBN 1-884302-02-5
*
* Since total and absolute control can be obtained only by a Police State
* bureaucracy, efforts have escalated in recent years to require a National
* ID Card.
*
* Upon Bill Clinton's election as President, Secretary of Health and Human
* Services Donna Shalala and Massachusetts Senator Edward Kennedy jointly
* developed a $100 million plan to require all children and babies to have
* a dossier established in a national computer registry to insure "universal
* mandatory vaccinations."
*
* When patriotic Americans rose up to protest, the U.S. Senate quietly
* shelved the deceptive Shalala-Kennedy proposal.
*
* The Clinton administration next surfaced with its mandatory health care
* plan. A key component of this plot to socialize medical care was the
* requirement of a computer I.D. card for every American, linked to a master
* computer network.
*
* Martin Ande