Old April 23rd 06, 03:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Wormholes

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

Double-A wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have

posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does

it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins"

TreBert

They had a really good episode on multiple universes last night on
Stargate SG-1. They ended up with SG-1 teams from 18 different
universe all in one room! Really illustrated your point!

Double-A

Ha ha ha the holy Sacred Geometry ... Salee story's ... And Jesus
answered- "Happy are you that you hunger for the truth, for I will
satisfy you with the bread of wisdom. Happy are you, that you knock,
for I will open to you the door of life. Happy are you, that you would
cast off the power of Satan, for I will lead you into the kingdom of
our Mother's angels, where the power of Satan cannot enter."

And they asked him in amazement: "Who is our Mother and which her
angels? And where is her kingdom?"

snip
"I tell you in very truth, Man is the Son of the Earthly Mother, and
from her did the Son of Man receive his whole body, even as the body of
the newborn babe is born of the womb of his mother. I tell you truly,
you are one with the Earthly Mother; she is in you, and you in her. Of
her were you born, in her do you live, and to her shall you return
again. Keep, therefore, her laws, for none can live long, neither be
happy, but he who honors his Earthly Mother and does her laws. For your
breath is her breath; your blood her blood; your bone her bone; your
flesh her flesh; your bowels her bowels; your eyes and your ears are
her eyes and her ears.

snip

"And your true brothers are all those who do the will of your Heavenly
Father and of your Earthly Mother, and not your brothers by blood. I
tell you truly, that your true brothers in the will of the Heavenly
Father and of the Earthly Mother will love you a thousand times more
than your brothers by blood. For since the days of Cain and Abel, when
brothers by blood transgressed the will of God, there is no true
brotherhood by blood. And brothers do unto brothers as do strangers.
Therefore, I say to you, love your true brothers in the will of God a
thousand times more than your brothers by blood.

Just push the detonator button when you are way out in the desert so no
one else gets hurt, jihadist.

Your workstation at 10:00a.m. Monday morning, after second cup of coffee.
BAM!!!!