Old April 22nd 06, 02:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Wormholes

Well its time I Treb posted this cosmological information. I have posted
gravity is the only force that can cross the membrane between my
positive universe and Bert's negative universe. It in reality does it
by the use of wormhole's ability to connect two different regions of
spacetime. You all know they are theoretically possible according to
Einstien's general theory of relativity. Bee I have dedicated this
post to you because of your interests in "twins" TreBert