Old April 29th 21, 09:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default 10 grams of push of PNN SUB321N !

In article ,
says...

On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:14:54 AM UTC-4, Doctor Who wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:20:11 -0400, Jeff Findley
wrote:
That's just bull****. You're posting to a public forum. You're not
allowed to tell people they can't reply to you.

Jeff

except that her/your comments are totally ignored WRT the censorship
of our innovative space propulsion.

There's no censorship in a public group. There is however, disdain and no respect for what is obviously quack science.

Agreed.

Jeff