Old March 5th 21, 04:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default Help to disprove this theory

On Fri, 5 Mar 2021 16:48:07 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 5/3/21 3:42 am:
Do you know of anyone who can disprove this theory either
scientifically or Biblically?

Gee Whiz!! I would have though the existence of Dinosaur skeletons
would provide the required evidance .... but, then, you would
probably suggest those skeletons were incorporated into what becomes
the Earth during its "Mars phase""!

There is a lot of information relating to the reptiles. There are four
"living creatures" in Heaven who remain. Lucifer was the "Cherub that
covered," and it's believed he was the fifth living creature, which
would've been the reptiles. He also appeared in the garden as a
serpent, and he's called the "old dragon" (dragon was the term for
dinosaur before dinosaur was invented in the 1840s).

So, the existence of dinosaurs alongside man is Biblical, and there's
actually a very large body of evidence that they co-existed. You can
see a video about it on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrkY...rDMc7s&index=4

There are dinosaurs carved into buildings that are thousands of years
old. They have distinct appearances. There exist official state
documents of a king who had an official dragon feeding job. And there
are all of the tales in literature which convey things we assume are
fairy tales today, but may have a basis in fact.

The deposition of large quantities of dinosaur fossils aligns with the
Biblical flood. The fact that that the Earth's climate changed after
the flood would account for their significant decrease in number,
though some survived and there have been accounts even in America of
pterodactyls since we've been a nation.

The evidence is out there. It's suppressed in mainstream media and by
our learning institutions because they do not want people to know about
the existence of Jesus Christ, sin, our need for salvation, and so on,
because there's a literal war on for your soul.

All Christians can do is point people to these things. It is God who
works on the inside of each person, saving who will be saved.

BTW, that dinosaurs lived "millions of years ago" is a theory. No one
was there. There is no first-hand proof. It's all supposition based
on an interpretation of data. But there are cases where the data they
base their dating techniques on are flawed when you investigate them.

As I say, all Christians can do is point someone to the truth. It's an
act of God on the inside if they will believe.

-----
Dinosaurs do not disprove this theory.

--
Rick C. Hodgin