Old June 5th 20, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default The Root of All the Evil in Physics

Einstein's false, even nonsensical constancy of the speed of light is the "my precious" of any Einsteinian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8

Einsteinians clearly see that the frequency and the speed of the light pulses vary proportionally for the moving observer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE

but believe that only the frequency varies - the speed of the pulses gloriously remains constant.

Ignatius of Loyola explains: "We should always be prepared so as never to err to believe that what I see as white is black, if the hierarchical Church defines it thus."

See more he https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev

Pentcho Valev