Old March 11th 13, 09:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Equinox March 2013

On Mar 11, 9:38*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

The Earth does not tilt towards and away from the Sun

What does it tilt toward and away from, thug?

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When the fools chicken farmer Wilson and Van de faggot present an argument I
cannot laugh at I'll retire from usenet.

Readers know I pegged you as a Usenet thug and an anonymous coward
although people have called you John Parker before - another dull
empirical mind who can't interpret a simple image much as a doctor
would make sense of an x-ray -

http://www.daviddarling.info/images/...gs_changes.jpg

To make sense of the changing orientation of the polar coordinates of
Uranus to the central Sun and their continuing motion in a circle as
they are carried around by the orbital behavior of the planet requires
a modification to axial precession a it is presently understood and
especially the switch to an annual orbital component which those image
are dictating and any fool who imagines that the polar coordinates of
Uranus do not continue to turn will hardly be capable of making sense
of just how major this modification is.The 'celestial mechanics' are
lost and let them chant empirical voodoo all they like,this is a
straightforward interpretation which shows that all planets,including
the Earth turn in two ways to the central Sun.

Looking at what you care in your signature almost prevents me from
responding ,again,being a Usenet warrior behind anonymity is nothing
other than a coward and most people know it and perhaps it is best to
let to fade away in that anonymity with no standing other than an
anonymous coward - sorry.