Old March 16th 04, 09:06 PM
Gregory L. Hansen

Default Further proof gravity is a push...

In article U8u5c.814118$ts4.511491@pd7tw3no,
Rick Sobie wrote:
Lets suppose, that the moon, was a Dyson sphere, and its power unit failed,
and its orbit began to decay, then it would hit the earth.

Then what would happen?

It would bounce a few times, and then finally contact the surface like two
cogwheels grinding the surface to a mushy pulp, and then finally
come to rest. Like two uneven barbells.

Yet we don't see any planets like that do we?

If the moon were a Dyson sphere and its power unit failed, why would it do
anything that the moon isn't doing now? Is the moon's power supply still
in good shape?

--
"Don't try to teach a pig how to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy
the pig."