Old March 16th 19, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:20:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best day of 2019.Finally don't need a jacket.Global warming finally kicked in.Tonite I sleep with ceiling fan going.Windows open. Bert

Another day which passes for spring-like in this locale. Now 57F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun is shining through light high clouds. Wind is east at 13 mph. Humidity 39%. Probably no more rain until Friday.

Time to stock up on Guinness for tomorrow!

Double-A