Old November 29th 04, 02:33 AM
nightbat

Default Scientific basis for Black Holes?

nightbat wrote

Sam Wormley wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Sam Like throwing my theories your way. I have the black holes as
big as they are in another dimension.(not one of our macro three.) I
have only gravitons coming out of the microscopic other dimensions. It
is a link between the micro,and macro worlds. When a star is absorbed
by a BH its particles are compressed by gravity and all is tunneled into
the micro dimensions,and are no longer apart of the macro universe where
we are immerged in. Flame away. Bert

Poor Einstein--What must he have thought when you had a conversation with
him, Herb?

nightbat

The same thing I experience every time I enjoy talking to him,
give the lad credit for he at least is trying to understand the true
causation of gravity.

the nightbat