Old June 22nd 11, 05:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.math
Y.Porat[_2_]

Default Gravity is done by force messengers -not by curved space !!

On Jun 22, 1:41*am, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
conservation of momentum is not violated by relativity. *anyway,

--------------------
it is against GR !!
ie
you still didnt understood my argument!!

lest take for simplicity and to amke it more tasngible and obvious --a
big mass or a small mass its the same

a bi mass if not acted by any force
is moving in a straight line right
and it has a momentum directed exactly forwards
right ??

now
in order to divert ITS DIRECTION
in order to divert its direction
AND IN ORDER KEEP THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM
you need some external Momentum to divert its direction
right ??
2
who AND HOW supplied that external Momentum -

in order to keep the law of
CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM !!
3
do you believe that
**conservation of momentum**
is one of the supper
acknowledged conventioned basics of physics laws
(or may be -not by you ??)

(i know that this simple question was surprisingly enough
never written in any your text books )...
(:-)
TIA
Y.Porat

so if we find that its direction was diverted
you didn't get what Gauss discoverd, or at least confirmed
on a limited part of Eaaarth.

you believe in Galileo's "kinetic energy equals mopmentum
equals mass times velocity," two?