Old July 21st 09, 05:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect

Default God and Physics?

THE DECLINE AND FALL OF AMERICA Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNwRe-_iKE

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Nul...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5yg...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya-sC...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU88K...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkCOq...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - Part 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjqoO...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRKE...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbosIt9yMLo&feature=fvw

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmoRV...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj0kH...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXiE2...eature=related

The Decline And Fall Of America - part 13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGeo7...eature=related

--
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
Best Regards!

"American" kirjoitti
On Jul 18, 8:55 pm, * US * wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:22:21 -0700 (PDT), America-hater
wrote:
LIAR.

Of course you a "tell us that one about
the WMD in Iraq, again, bushfilth".

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:47:28 -0700 (PDT), America-hater
wrote:
... for
the sake of prosperity ...

That's greed.

I dedicate this research to the furthering of the
Kingdom of Heaven ...

The Bible says that's supposed to be
within you.

If it were, you wouldn't be greedy.

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:54:55 -0700 (PDT), America-hater
wrote:
On Jun 17, 10:51 am, * US * wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:32:10 -0700 (PDT), BURT
wrote:
On Jun 16, 11:05 am, "jason" wrote:
You shouldn't need people to believe you.

You wouldn't, were you at all convincing.

well I dont need people to believe me what I do need is for people
to stop
believing in a god that does not exist so that maybe we can get some
peace
in this world.

So everyone must become like you? And you need this?

That's a non sequitur.

It'd be an improvement for you to become honest and logical.

Then you'd understand why you shouldn't be a bloodthirsty mercenary.

... those of us who are so
willing to refuse the existence of a higher power ...

There are many powers higher than you,
as an atheist can easily attest.

What about prophecy?

Your greed for knowledge about the future
is a costly mistake for you to make.

What about wars in heaven?

Why do you admire wars anywhere? You should
reject real ones, especially.

If we work at getting and keeping people healthy
and educated, we could avoid some of the violent
crime for which true believers have such propensity.

What a simpleton

PLONK