Old April 20th 05, 05:24 AM
Mitch

Default "Remarkably They Came" A poem about "the Burper" by Kenny Rose Butts

Remarkably They Came

From far far away there came a wave

more precise to say five waves
remarkably the same
in time frame

They came from the center of our galaxy
from a "space object"
subjected to our space logic
digested for over two years by our scientists
then regurgitated to us
as an after burp
nicknaming
this mysterious source, not as a main course
but
"burper"

From a magnetar...not a mega......star

with a megaphone
a coming home, a cavalry charge
crossing the cosmos
a calvalry call to our skull

a pulse to give us heart
an arrow from Eros
five bursts in seven hours
constant,...contact
a quiver
from the center of the galaxy

creator...
of a brown dwarf, ummm, closer to a like source
elves maybe other selves
maybe rings to remind our selfs
to listen to our center

to reverberate a higher course
from a true source
a cavalry of consciousness to our calvary
to use our hands seven days a week
to seek

to burst the usurpers
interpretation of nomenclature
and take back our place
as a human race
with a human face
towards
the stars

3/07/09
Used with permission.
http://www.kennyrosebutts.com
http://www.ambushofamerica.com
http://www.andhowlsforustofollow.com
http://www.sunnyrayspress.com

----

http://freeinternetpress.com/modules...ticle&sid=3100

US astronomers reckon they may have identified a previously unknown
type of space object after recording an unusual and potent burst of
radio waves from the centre of our galaxy.

Scientists have nicknamed object GCRT J1745-3009 a "burper", Reuters
reports. Lead boffin Scott Hyman explained: "An image of the Galactic
center, made by collecting radio waves of about 1 meter (3 feet) in
wavelength, revealed multiple bursts from the source during a
seven-hour period from Sept. 30 to Oct. 1, 2002 - five bursts in fact,
and repeating at remarkably constant intervals."

The mystery object is estimated to lie between 300 and 24,000
light-years from Earth. Astronomers say GCRT J1745-3009 cannot be a
pulsar, but could be a brown dwarf or magnetar - an "exotic star with
an extremely powerful magnetic field". It was discovered following
analysis of data collected by the National Science Foundation's Very
Large Array radio telescope in New Mexico.