Old September 15th 03, 03:00 PM
Rand Simberg

Default OT: WMD in Iraq (was A human Mars mission?)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:40:19 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Dave
O'Neill" dave @ NOSPAM atomicrazor . com made the phosphor on my

Its not helping and it doesn't exactly send a "message" does it.

Who said it does?

You have been inferring that it does, whether you accept it or not.

I've been inferring nothing in that regard.

So the US can do nothing to object to mass murder and you don't think that
sends a message then?

rolling eyes