Old September 9th 17, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default 9/11 fakery exposed

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 6:32:46 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
.....inside job, ......practice to cover-up Hitlerys email and Benghazi
And sold by the same mainstream fake news media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHsA3YX4IzU

#arcmichael #bookoflife #09092017AD 14:11 NoHo = if they are #haarping at the islands off of #Africa, we know why people . #reincarnation is real. #IAM Yeoshua.

Video of #AntiChrist One, #GHWB at Gerald Ford's funeral laughs when he mentions a nutty assassin who killed #JohnFKennedy here you all have the investigation I ran 450 years ago. I time traveled to 1963 to flesh it out.

#MAArmy being developed Codex #Whitehorse.