Old January 5th 12, 05:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Oregon Weather

SO WHERE'S THE PROTOTYPE, BEERT?

WHAT? NO PROTOTYPE YET?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:20:09 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

Happy hallidays to you. Weather here in Easthampton no snow since
that freak storm in October. Today in the low 40s lots of Sun.Making a
power ice boat using my electric DC outboard. It will skim across the
ice very fast,and safe. Ice on ice has very little fliction,and no
drag. It proves the laws of inertia. I will call it the "Glazier ice
Skimmer."Might go so fast I'll need air brakes" Have an invention for
ice shoes.to help getting to children that fall though the ice fast.
Time is every thing when you fall into ice water. TreBert