Old February 10th 04, 01:33 AM
Terrell Miller

Default Pres. Kerry's NASA

"Hop David" wrote in message

In my opinion, the western democracies achieving energy independence
would be the biggest blow against the crazy Wahabbis. We're funding
terrorism every time we fill our gas tanks.

one way of looking at it. There are others.

Of course you won't see
oilmen Bush or Cheney trying to end our petroleum addiction.

Oh sure they would. The minute that an alternative energy source can be
delivered to wholesale for a profit margin that's significantly cheaper than
what Big Oil gets selling gasoline, they'll switch over in a heartbeat.

They just don't want *you* figuring out how to do that

--
Terrell Miller

"It's one thing to burn down the **** house and another thing entirely to
install plumbing"