Old June 12th 18, 03:36 PM posted to rec.arts.sf.science,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Doc O'Leary[_3_]

Default Towards routine, reusable space launch.

For your reference, records indicate that
Jeff Findley wrote:

Sure, sure, Star Trek style transporters with infinite range. I'll get
right on that.

No, you won’t. But you apparently *will* use it as a straw man to avoid
actually addressing the likelihood that new technologies developed in
the future will change the economies of space launches. Hell, that’s
essentially what SpaceX is demonstrating today.

--
"Also . . . I can kill you with my brain."
River Tam, Trash, Firefly